In this Policy
- "YOU" REFERS TO THE USER, VIEWER, CUSTOMER, MERCHANT OR INDIVIDUAL ACCESSING THE SITE
- "77 Auto Parts" REFERS TO THE PROVIDER SELLING SERVICES TO CUSTOMERS THROUGH THE SITE
This Policy covers the following aspects
- Acceptance of Policy
- Information Collected and Stored
- Cookies and Tracking Devices
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
- Revisions and Modifications
- Security Safeguards
- Applicable Law, Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
Acceptance of Policy
This Policy applies to all Personal Information collected or submitted through the Site. By doing business with or interacting with 77 Auto Parts in the manner described in this Policy or otherwise using the Site in any way, you are accepting the practices described in this Policy and you expressly consent to the application of this Policy to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of all your Personal Information as described. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy and to follow all applicable laws, you should leave the Site immediately.
This Site is marketed for and directed towards use by our Customers, Vendors, Agents and interested parties. Should 77 Auto Parts learn that those not authorized or permitted to use the Site have provided any Personal Information to 77 Auto Parts or on the Site, 77 Auto Parts will remove that Personal Information as soon as possible.
Information Collected AND Stored
The collection of Personal Information will be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified in this Policy. In order to enter information on the Site, you will need to create an account with the Site. This account is password-protected and can be used, among other things, to Purchase products, Contacts Us, or provide contact data. 77 Auto Parts recommends that you do not share your password with anyone. Because any information you choose to post will be available online, 77 Auto Parts can make no assurances that others will not use, or misuse, that information.
77 Auto Parts may receive and store Personal Information you enter or provide through your use of the Site. For example, you may enter or provide 77 Auto Parts Personal Information that 77 Auto Parts may receive when you complete a contact us form, or any other form provided to you by 77 Auto Parts or the Site, or send 77 Auto Parts. an e-mail or other type of correspondence. This Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Mobile and office Phone number
- Preference information you provide to 77 Auto Parts
- Personal Information you provide to 77 Auto Parts about you and other people, submitted through the Site
You may have to enter your credit card (or other payment method) information in order to complete any transaction. 77 Auto Parts does not maintain or store your credit card information. Whenever you choose to enter or store credit card (or other payment method) information in order to complete a transaction using the Site, such credit card information is received or stored by payment processing providers of 77 Auto Parts Credit card transactions are operated, and related credit card information is received and stored, by payment processing providers, which may also receive other information from 77 Auto Parts for verification and processing of payments. 77 Auto Parts EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THIS PROVISION OR RESULTING (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) FROM THESE SERVICES.
77 Auto Parts may receive Personal Information about you from other sources allowing 77 Auto Parts to improve the level of service offered to you through recommendations other service providers.
The purposes for which Personal Information is collected are identified by 77 Auto Parts in this Policy. For example, 77 Auto Parts may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide superior customer service
- Conduct research and perform analysis in order to measure, maintain, protect, develop and improve 77 Auto Parts’s products and services
- Administer promotions or surveys
- Communicate with you about special offers, events, or new products or services that may be of interest to you
- Customize and enhance the Site and advertising
- Make communications necessary to notify you regarding security, privacy and administrative issues
- Manage 77 Auto Parts’s business
- Better understand 77 Auto Parts’s users to be able to provide service that better relates to your likes, dislikes, needs and interests
Upon accessing the Site, 77 Auto Parts may receive, collect and record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a Site including, for example:
- the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computing device you are using
- the date and time you access the Site
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to the Site
77 Auto Parts may use this information to monitor the usage of the Site and as necessary for 77 Auto Parts’s business. This information does not include Personal Information.
Every user that has an account on the Site is responsible for (i) keeping his or her account password confidential and secured, (ii) avoiding unauthorized access to his or her computing device; and (iii) keeping the e-mail address associated with that account current. Personal Information must be as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. For instance, you acknowledge that it is important that you keep the e-mail address associated with your account current because although you may be able to log into your 77 Auto Parts account using an old e-mail address, you will not receive messages from 77 Auto Parts about your transactions and inquiries or other matters.
77 Auto Parts encourages you to promptly update your Personal Information if it changes. You may ask to have Personal Information on your account deleted or removed; however, because 77 Auto Parts keeps track of past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on the Site. It may be impossible for 77 Auto Parts to completely delete all of your information because 77 Auto Parts periodically backs up your information and certain information is maintained and stored solely by 77 Auto Parts's third party vendors.
Upon accessing the Site, 77 Auto Parts may receive, collect and record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a Site including, for example:
- The name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computing device you are using
- The date and time you access the Site
- The Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to the Site
77 Auto Parts may use this information to monitor the usage of the Site and as necessary for 77 Auto Parts 's business. This information does not include Personal Information.
You agree that your Personal Information may be transferred, stored and processed outside the province of Ontario, Canada. The data protection laws may be different in the country from which you are visiting the Site. By doing business or interacting with 77 Auto Parts, you are consenting to the transfer of your Personal Information to facilities located in the United States, Canada or other facility locations selected by 77 Auto Parts
Cookies AND Tracking Devices
In addition to the Personal Information collected as set forth herein, 77 Auto Parts may receive and/or store information received from you through your use and interaction with the Site, such as, but not limited to, information obtained through the use of "cookies" or alphanumeric identifiers that 77 Auto Parts transfers to your computing device through your web browser. 77 Auto Parts may use "cookies" to obtain information when your web browser accesses the Site.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computing device to collect information about your activities on the Site. Cookies help 77 Auto Parts to: (i) speed navigation, keep track of items you select and provide you with the content that is tailored to you; (ii) remember information you provided to the Site so that you do not have to reenter such information for future use thereof; (iii) determine the effectiveness of certain marketing efforts and communications; and (iv) monitor the number of visitors, pages viewed, banners displayed, etc.
Browsers are typically programmed to create cookies automatically. 77 Auto Parts does not require you, as a condition for using the Site, to permit 77 Auto Parts’s use of "cookies" and you can choose to utilize software or other programs, provided by you at your own risk and cost, which are designed to allow you to access the Site anonymously. The "help" function of most web browsers can provide you with specific information about how to prevent your web browser from accepting "cookies". Some of 77 Auto Parts features and services may not function properly, or at all, if the cookies are turned off.
77 Auto Parts may utilize the information obtained from "cookies" for reporting and analysis purposes, to determine the performance of any marketing efforts undertaken by 77 Auto Parts, and the delivery of relevant marketing messages, and advertisements.
77 Auto Parts may also use other industry standard technologies like pixel tags and web beacons to track your use of the Site pages and promotions, or may allow 77 Auto Parts’s third party service providers to use these devices on 77 Auto Parts’s behalf. Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on certain pages on the Site, or in 77 Auto Parts’s e-mails that allows the Site to determine whether you have performed a specific action. Pixel tags allow the Site to measure and improve 77 Auto Parts’s understanding of visitor traffic and behavior on the Site.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
4.1 77 Auto Parts may share certain information with third parties in order to provide special opportunities, which may occur in, but is not limited to, the following circumstances
- In the carrying on of their enterprise, 77 Auto Parts’s may grant access to your Personal Information to its authorized mandatories or agents or to any party with whom 77 Auto Parts has a contract for work or services if the information is needed for the performance of their duties or the carrying out of their mandates or contracts.
- 77 Auto Parts may release Personal Information to third parties when it determines, in its reasonable judgment, that it is necessary to: (i) comply with the law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of 77 Auto Parts’s policies or user agreements; or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of 77 Auto Parts or 77 Auto Parts’s employees, customers, users or others.
- If 77 Auto Parts becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, Personal Information may be provided to the entities and advisors involved subject to a confidentiality agreement, and 77 Auto Parts will provide notice before any Personal Information is finally transferred if, as a result, it becomes subject to a different Personal Information protection policy.
- 77 Auto Parts may use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information which does not constitute Personal Information about your visits to this Site and other sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- 77 Auto Parts may also use third party service providers to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information which does not constitute Personal Information from its users to administer 77 Auto Parts’s Site and constantly improves its quality. 77 Auto Parts may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for advertisers. This does not constitute Personal Information, only general summaries of the activities of 77 Auto Parts’s users. Such data is collected on 77 Auto Parts’s behalf, and is owned and used by 77 Auto Parts
The Site may contain links, resources, or produce search results that reference links to third party Sites ("Third-Party Sites"). These Third-Party Sites have their own policies regarding protection of personal information. 77 Auto Parts may have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for any sites or resources that are provided by the Third-Party Sites, or the content, privacy policies, or practices of any these third-Party Sites. If you visit one of these Third-Party Sites, 77 Auto Parts recommends that you review the Personal Information protection policy for that Third-Party Site. In addition, you may have linked to the Site through a Third-Party Site. In such cases, the Third-Party Site you linked from may collect Personal Information from you. 77 Auto Parts recommends that you review the Personal Information policies on those Third-Party Sites to understand how they collect and use the Personal Information they collect.
Revisions and Modifications
77 Auto Parts reserves the right at all times to modify this Policy (as posted on the Site and amended from time to time) as 77 Auto Parts deems necessary or desirable. You understand that you should check this Policy regularly for changes.
Any changes to this Policy will be effective upon the earlier of (a) 77 Auto Parts’s dispatch of a written notice to you, at least thirty (30) days before the amendment comes into force, drawn up clearly and legibly, setting out the new clause only, or the amended clause and the clause as it read formerly, the date of the coming into force of the amendment and your rights to refuse the amendment and rescind or, in the case of a contract involving sequential performance, cancel the contract without cost, penalty or cancellation indemnity by sending 77 Auto Parts a notice to that effect no later than thirty (30) days after the amendment comes into force, if the amendment entails an increase in your obligations or a reduction in 77 Auto Parts obligations, or (b) 77 Auto Parts’s posting of notice of the changes on the Site, provided that these changes will not apply to your use of the Site and Vouchers purchased prior to the effective date of such changes.
You understand and agree that if you use the Site after the date on which this Policy has been changed, 77 Auto Parts will treat your use of the Site as acceptance of this Policy as modified, and any additional or different terms will apply to you. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse shall be to cease using the Site.
77 Auto Parts shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, tools, account features, hours of availability and equipment or software needed for access or use. Further, 77 Auto Parts may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information, may change or eliminate any transmission or transaction method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics in its sole discretion.
Personal Information is protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. 77 Auto Parts takes significant and appropriate security measures, including physical, technological, and procedural measures, to help safeguard your Personal Information and to prevent unauthorized access and disclosure. While 77 Auto Parts is focused on the security of your Personal Information and follows strict standards, processes, and procedures designed to protect your Personal Information, 77 Auto Parts cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will remain secure in all circumstances.
The Site uses Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal information, including passwords and your credit card number, before it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions. 77 Auto Parts will utilize third party vendor maintenance and support for processing transactions and storage of credit card data.
No data transmission or submission over or by way of the Internet or a wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while 77 Auto Parts employs commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seeks to partner with companies which do the same, 77 Auto Parts cannot and does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Site, and is not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may obtain any such information.
77 Auto Parts shall have the right, but not the obligations, to monitor the content of the Site at all times, including any chat rooms and forums that may hereinafter be included as part of the Site, to determine compliance with this Policy and any operating rules established by 77 Auto Parts, as well as to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing 77 Auto Parts shall have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any material that 77 Auto Parts, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provision hereof or otherwise objectionable.
Applicable Law, Jurisdiction AND Dispute Resolution
This Policy, and your relationship with 77 Auto Parts under this Policy, shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario in Canada, without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions. You and 77 Auto Parts agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the Province of Ontario in Canada to resolve any legal matter arising hereunder. Notwithstanding this, you agree that 77 Auto Parts shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal remedy or relief) in any jurisdiction.
You agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts located in judicial district of Toronto in the Province of Ontario and waive any objection to the laying of venue of any litigation in said courts.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users. 77 Auto Parts reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and other users.
You can always choose not to provide Personal Information, although it may be required to engage in a certain activity on the Site.
77 Auto Parts may send you notifications:
- "Administrative Notifications" relate to your activity on the Site, requests or inquiries and purchases of services. Administrative Notifications, from which you cannot opt-out, are used by 77 Auto Parts to send you information regarding purchases as well as updates about 77 Auto Parts’s services.
- "Promotional Notifications" advertise 77 Auto Parts’s goods and services, including exclusive sales and other offers, and/or services of 77 Auto Parts’s, If you do not want to receive Promotional Notifications, you may elect to opt-out of receiving them or some of them at any time after registering by (i) contacting 77 Auto Parts at the address in Article 8.4 (please indicate your name, address, e-mail address, and what Promotional E-mails you do *not want to receive), or (ii) going to your Notification Settings in your account and unsubscribing from any one or all email or other notifications.
77 Auto Parts will never request any username, password, credit card details or any other Personal Information from you through e-mail. This is an attempt, known as "phishing", to acquire Personal Information (and sometimes, indirectly, money) by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is sent by 77 Auto Parts and is asking you for any type of Personal Information, you should delete the e-mail and refrain from responding.
77 Auto Parts has designated an individual or individuals who are accountable for 77 Auto Parts’s application of this Policy. All notices and communications to 77 Auto Parts shall be sent in writing to: 77 Auto Parts, E-Mail: email@example.com